Monday 26 November 2007

Dreamin'

She walks in pretending to be full of confidence while there is trepidation inside. And sees a sea of people milling around her. They have all come for the same thing. She comes out clutching a bag in her hands, clutching her dreams in her hands.

As she decides to go back home, by habit, she switches on the radio and hears

I don’t want to ever feel like I did that day
Take me to the place I love, take me all the way

It is a sign. After all, she remembers how she felt a few moons ago. She doesn’t want to feel like that ever. She knows where she wants to go. She silently prays that she gets there. That the dream becomes a reality.

--------------

In other news, this was my WTF moment of the day

Update: Wise Donkee has an interesting point about it here
Uropinion has an interesting poem here

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

and i hav no clue wat this is abt!!!

n.aka.zephyr said...

pras
its meant to like that :D
open to interpretation :)

Anonymous said...

ooooo trust me my imagination will run wild :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

n.aka.zephyr said...

*rolling my eyes*
you and your imagination... :D

Anonymous said...

About the picture.....

They did that in front of a camera.....Get them to law. ALL.

F2I

Hope that in the bag she holds it is not R E S P E C T scrumble letters.

n.aka.zephyr said...

Salut F2I,
The Chief Minister has said that the state govt. will inquire into the matter but lets see how things go...

As for the girl and her bag.. i will maybe give an explanation sometime in the future.. there is a post I wrote in french (do you remember?) that also i will explain sometime inthe future......

Kamesh said...

Hi N :)

This is among the most shameful acts that one could ever come across..

Can't find enough words to express my anguish over this incident..

How hv u been?? Main to ekdum busy as ever..

Take Care :)

BTW, do u remember forby? She has just started a new blog..
http://forby.blogspot.com/

Karan Thakur said...

HEy Zephyr,

Hoe are you!! Great to see you here.... blogs looking nice!!!

Karan

n.aka.zephyr said...

Hey Kamesh,
I agree.. such a thing to happen in a democratic nation is not acceptable

And this is not the first time an incident like this has happned in this country...

----

And its good to know that forby is back :) Though i have never commented on her blog I loved reading her posts....

n.aka.zephyr said...

Hi Karan
You too are on blog spot? :)
Whoa... almost every o3 blogger has an alternate blog here :)

Anyway, I am doing good!! How abt you??